Thursday, October 24, 2013

Is There Life?

I haven't been blogging in here as I spend most of the time on the website.  I have a lot to say but don't have the energy to say it.  Same ol same ol............running around all the time or working on the boat.  At the end of the day it's off to the communal parking lot shower, walk down to the slip, have dinner, work on the computer, maybe watch a movie then crash.  Up again, rinse, repeat.  Seriously, what in the world caused this lack of common sense to tackle such a venture.  I could rant today about money but that's a rant for another day.  I dunno, I dunno, I dunno is all I can come up with, it's like my brain is in a perpetual state of denial or disbelief.  Give me strength? give me sanity? give me anything to maintain and/or acquire some sort of logic from all this.  I dunno, I dunno!

No comments:

Post a Comment